Charles C. & Mary Lou Miles Scholarship
- Applicants must be graduating seniors of a high school that participates in the Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.
- The scholarship selection committee may give preference to applicants of color who are pursuing studies in English education or industrial education.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
Financial need may be considered.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited four-year nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school.
The Charles C. and Mary Lou Miles Scholarship Fund was established in 2007 by the family to honor the couple’s contribution to the community as educators.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an essay in which you address the impact, contributions, and obstacles of your ethnic, cultural and national heritage in your pursuit of academic excellence. (Please limit to 500 words.)
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no", please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship, and to be eligible for this scholarship you need to return to the General Application/Student Profile and attach a FAFSA - or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.)