Rick Nagel Family Scholarship Fund for the Boys & Girls Clubs
- Graduating high school senior who has been active at a Boys & Girls Club facility in Oklahoma County. Alumni/ae who have graduated within the last two years may also apply.
- Applicants must be active at a Boys & Girls Club in Oklahoma County for a minimum of two years prior to high school graduation and in good standing.
- Student must have an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 2.5.
- Preference for students going on to study in a STEM related degree program.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board at any accredited vocational, technical, 2-year or 4-year school.
The Rick Nagel Family Scholarship Fund for the Boys & Girls Clubs was established in 2017 by Rick Nagel. The fund encourages worthy students who participated in the Boys & Girls Clubs of Oklahoma County through high school graduation to pursue higher academic achievement. This is an endowed scholarship fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.