Lawton Healthcare Scholarship
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Must have a GPA of 2.0 or greater from most recently attended school.
- Must be attending or planning to Great Plains Technology Center (Lawton Campus) and pursue study in a healthcare and/or medical program.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
The Lawton Healthcare Scholarship is a one-time award. Funds may be used for tuition, fees and book expenses. Payments are made directly to the school.
The Lawton Healthcare Scholarship was established in 2015 established to encourage and support students who are pursuing post-secondary education in a healthcare and/or medical program at Great Plains Technology Center (Lawton Campus). This scholarships is a permanent endowed scholarship fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Name of most recently attended school:
- Cumulative GPA from most recently attended school (report your unweighted GPA only):
- Will you be attending Great Plains Technology Center next semester (Lawton campus)?
- Major or Area of Academic Interest:
- How do your educational plans relate to your career goals, and why are you interested in a career in the healthcare/medical field?
- Submit the name and email address of a healthcare provider/professional/professor who can submit a letter of reference on your behalf.
- FAFSA: Please attach your FAFSA Student Aid Report (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the next academic year. Read help text for assistance as the FAFSA application. FAFSA submission opens October 1, 2017 and will use 2016 tax information.
- Show 2 more