Classen High School Alumni Association Scholarship
- Graduating senior of the Classen School of Advanced Studies’ School of Fine Arts with a high school GPA ≥ 2.5.
- Recipients must attend a public or independent/private, regional or comprehensive, academic institution in the state of Oklahoma.
Financial need is considered.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees and book expenses; payments are made directly to the school.
The Classen High School Alumni Association Scholarship was established in 2012 by the Classen High Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which academic program are you in at CSAS?
- Describe someone who was important to you continuing your education and how they influenced you.
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no", please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship, and to be eligible for this scholarship you need to return to the General Application/Student Profile and attach a FAFSA - or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.)