Commander Family Scholarship
• The Commander Family Scholarship can only be used by students who are enrolled in full-time study at an academically accredited institution in the state of Oklahoma.
• Graduating seniors from high schools that participate in the Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.
• Have an unweighted high school GPA between 3.0 and 3.79.
• Demonstrate leadership and participation in school activities, and demonstrate a desire to work.
The Commander Family Scholarship was established in 2001 in memory of A.C. (Gus) Commander by his wife Ruth and son Ed. The Commander Family Scholarship is funded through the Commander Family Fund endowment.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your work experience and how it has influenced your career aspirations. (Please limit to 200 words.)
- Please submit a W-2 or a pay stub with a December year-to-date earning statement.