Bank of Oklahoma Achieving New Goals Scholarship
- Applicants must be a graduating senior from an Oklahoma City public high school, a Mid-Del public high school, Millwood or Crooked Oak.
- Unweighted cumulative GPA ≥ 2.7.
- Financial need is considered.
- Students must complete the High School Senior application, including two essay questions, in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- Relatives of Bank of Oklahoma employees are eligible to apply, but will not receive preferential treatment.
Funds may be used for educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at an academically accredited two-year, four-year or a vocational technical nonprofit institution in Oklahoma. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Bank of Oklahoma Achieving New Goals Scholarship was established to encourage graduating seniors from Oklahoma City, Mid-Del, Millwood and/or Crooked Oak public high schools to pursue post-high school education at any accredited two-year, four-year or vocational institution in the state of Oklahoma.
Hear from recent recipient, Evan Bostic, about how the Bank of Oklahoma Achieving New Goals Scholarship impacted his life and college experience.