Karen Sue Freeman Memorial Scholarship
- Must have an unweighted cumulative GPA >2.5.
- A female varsity athlete from Shawnee High School in good standing (9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade).
- Preference may be given to female basketball players.
- Be registered as a full-time student.
- Eligible students may re-apply.
Financial need is considered.
Funds may be used educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
- Supplemental Questions
- How has athletics impacted your past, present and future? (Please limit to 500 words.)
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no", please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship, and to be eligible for this scholarship you need to return to the General Application/Student Profile and attach a FAFSA - or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.)