Oklahoma State Board of Architecture Path to Licensure Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a college/university in the state of Oklahoma.
- Must be accepted into a professional degree program in Architecture, Landscape Architecture or Interior Design by the time of the award distribution (available to rising third, fourth and fifth year students).
- Applicants must be seeking their first professional degree.
- Must have a collegiate GPA ≥ 2.5.
- Financial need is considered.
- Preference for students who have graduated from an Oklahoma high school.
This scholarship is a one-time award. Applicants may reapply. Funds may be used for tuition, fees and book expenses at any accredited institution of higher education for degree or programs in Architecture, Landscape Architecture or Interior Design in the state of Oklahoma. Payments are made directly to the school. Scholarship awards may be used for Study Abroad, if the Study Abroad program/coursework has been approved within the student’s plan of study in their professional degree program. Students are not required to live on-campus.
The Oklahoma State Board of Architecture Path to Licensure Scholarship was established to encourage and support students seeking a first professional degree in the field of Architecture, Landscape Architecture or Interior Design to pursue professional licensure in the state of Oklahoma, so long as it remains under the control of the Board of Governors of the Licensed Architects, Landscape Architects and Registered Interior Designers of Oklahoma. This scholarship is an endowed fund.