Garner-Stocker Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must be an employee or legal dependent of any employee of Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc., or one of Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc.’s franchisees or vendors.
- Applicants must be students at an accredited institution, pursuing a degree or certification program.
- High school students or students not currently enrolled may apply with award contingent upon acceptance into a degree or certification program.
- Only one scholarship award per household.
- Preference may be given to applicants from households with greater longevity with respect to the sponsoring employer.
- Eligible students may re-apply. A collegiate GPA ≥ 2.0 and current enrollment in a minimum of 12 credit hours is required for the reapplication process.
- Limited to four consecutive years.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees and book expenses at any accredited institution of higher education for degree or certification programs. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Garner-Stocker Foundation, Inc. established the Taco Mayo Scholarship Fund at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation with the purpose of benefiting individuals associated with Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc., and assisting them in the pursuit of a college-level education.