Bank of Oklahoma Achieving New Goals Scholarship
- Applicants must be a graduating senior from an Oklahoma City public high school, a Mid-Del public high school, a Putnam City District high school, Millwood, Crooked Oak or Western Heights.
- Unweighted cumulative GPA ≥ 2.7.
- Financial need is considered.
- Students must complete the General Application, including all essay questions, in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- Relatives of Bank of Oklahoma employees are eligible to apply, but will not receive preferential treatment.
Funds may be used for educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at an academically accredited two-year, four-year or a vocational technical nonprofit institution in Oklahoma. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Bank of Oklahoma Achieving New Goals Scholarship was established to encourage graduating seniors from Oklahoma City Public Schools, a Putnam City District high school, Mid-Del, Western Heights, Millwood and/or Crooked Oak public high schools to pursue post-high school education at any accredited two-year, four-year or vocational institution in the state of Oklahoma.