Karen Sue Freeman Memorial Scholarship
- Must have an unweighted cumulative GPA >2.5.
- A female varsity athlete from Shawnee High School in good standing (9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade).
- Preference may be given to female basketball players.
- Be registered as a full-time student.
- Eligible students may re-apply.
Financial need is considered.
Funds may be used educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
- Supplemental Questions
- How has athletics impacted your past, present and future? (Please limit to 500 words.)
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no", please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship, and to be eligible for this scholarship you need to return to the General Application and attach a FAFSA or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.) If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, please be sure to indicate your financial circumstances on your General Application under the particular circumstances question.