Malzahn Family Fund - Noble County Vocational Technical Education Scholarship
The Malzahn Family Fund-Noble County Vocational Technical Education Scholarship will be awarded to graduating seniors from Noble County high schools (Perry, Morrison, Frontier and Billings) who plan to attend a vocational technical school. Students currently attending Vocational Technical high schools who graduated from Noble County high schools may also apply for this scholarship. Graduating seniors nominated by faculty of the high schools are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from Perry, Morrison, Frontier or Billings high schools OR current Vocational Technical students who graduated from Noble County high schools.
- Applicants must supply a letter of recommendation from a faculty member of their high school.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must have attended your high school for at least two years at the time of graduation.
- Financial need considered
Consideration for this scholarship will be given to participation in school and community activities, academic performance and preparation for college, and financial need.
Scholarships will be for up to $3,000 per year toward certification for a specific vocational or technical program offered at any Oklahoma Career Tech campus. Award will be based on the actual cost estimate to complete the certification for which the student is enrolled. Funding may be used for tuition, fees, and other costs directly related to fulfilling the requirements for certification. Awards will be paid directly to the school.
The Malzahn Family Fund-Noble County Vocational Technical Education Scholarship was created in 2019 to assist Noble county students pursue their educational goals without financial burden.