Donna Vandiver Knapp Piano & Vocal Music Education Fund
- Applicants may be a graduating high school senior or a college freshman, sophomore or junior.
- Applicants must be attending or plan on attending the University of Oklahoma College of Music.
- Applicants must have cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Student must be Oklahoma state resident and US citizen.
- Two awards will go out each year; one for piano music education and one for vocal music education.
Financial need is considered.
Recipients of the Donna Vandiver Knapp Piano and Vocal Music Education Fund may reapply for the scholarship each year (4 award maximum).
Funds must be used at The University of Oklahoma College of Music for the cost of tuition, fees, required books and supplies. Payments are made directly to the school. Payments are issued in the following academic year.
The Donna Vandiver Knapp Piano and Vocal Music Education Fund is established in 2012 to provide scholarship opportunities for qualified students majoring in music education with an emphasis in piano or vocal music at the University of Oklahoma.