Donna and Harry Kornbaum Scholarship
- Must be a graduate of an Oklahoma high school.
- Must have a GPA of 2.0 or greater.
- Must be attending or planning to attend The University of Oklahoma.
- Limited to age of 25 or under at the time of application.
- Preference may be given to students formerly in foster care.
The Donna and Harry Kornbaum Scholarship is a renewable scholarship for up to four years/eight semesters. Recipients must maintain a GPA greater than or equal to 2.0 and remain enrolled as a full-time student at The University of Oklahoma to be eligible for renewal.
Funds must be used at The University of Oklahoma for the cost of tuition, fees, required books and supplies. Payments are made directly to the school. Payments are issued in the following academic year. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Donna and Harry Kornbaum Scholarship fund was established in 2014 to encourage students to pursue post-secondary education at The University of Oklahoma. This is an endowed fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.