Larry J. Kramer, 1959, U.S. Grant High School Scholarship
Please note: If you have submitted the General Application and meet the requirements below, then you will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Graduating senior of U.S. Grant High School.
- Awards will be given to one male and one female each year.
- Student must have an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Preference is given to applicants who are first generation college students, applicants of a marginalized population, and/or graduating high school while still in foster care.
The Larry J. Kramer, 1959, U.S. Grant High School Scholarship is a one-time award.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Larry J. Kramer, 1959, U.S. Grant High School Scholarship fund was established in 2017 by Mr. Kramer. This scholarship encourages graduating high school seniors from U.S. Grant High School in Oklahoma City, OK to pursue post-secondary education. This is an endowed scholarship fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.