Elaine Hahn Memorial Business Scholarship Fund
- Applicants must complete the General Application entirely to be considered.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors of a high school that participates in the “Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.” A complete list of schools in the network can be found on this website: https://www.occf.org/cogn/
- Must pursue a degree in business at a college or university in the state of Oklahoma.
- Must be first-generation college students, as defined by the Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.
- Must be female students.
- Must have a 3.25 GPA or higher.
- Preference to financial need.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited four-year nonprofit institution in Oklahoma. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester. Students who receive the Elaine Hahn Memorial Business Scholarship may reapply for the scholarship each year; however, they will compete against all eligible applicants in the pool.
The Elaine Hahn Memorial Business Scholarship was established in 2019 by Elaine’s sister, Kathy Hahn. The scholarship was created to combine Elaine’s passion for both business and higher education.