Harris Harding Scholarship
- Applicants must be a graduating senior from Harding Charter Preparatory High School
- Applicants must have an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
- Applicants must show plans to attend a college or university as a full-time student (minimum of 12 credit hours) in the state of Oklahoma.
- Renewable (a one year award with the possibility of three consecutive years of renewals).
- Recipients must maintain a full-time enrollment status.
- Recipients must maintain a collegiate GPA ≥ 3.0 to be eligible for reapplication.
- Recipients must submit a thank you note at the end of each academic year.
Financial need is considered.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, on-campus housing and books at any accredited college or university offering a two-year or a four-year curriculum in the state of Oklahoma. Payments are made directly to the school.
This scholarship was established in 2013 by the Harris Foundation to provide scholarship support for students graduating from Harding Charter Preparatory High School.