Nola Casey Scholarship
Please note: If you have submitted the General Application and meet the requirements below, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Graduating high school senior from Mason High School, Oklahoma.
- Must have attended Mason High School all four years of high school.
- An unweighted cumulative GPA > 2.75.
- Financial need is considered.
- Preference for two male and two female recipients each year.
The Nola Casey Scholarship is a renewable award for up to four consecutive years; an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 2.75 is required to be considered for renewal.
The award may be used for tuition, fees, and books. Payments are made in two installments (fall and spring semester) each academic year directly to the student’s school after proof of enrollment has been provided to the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Payments are issued in the following academic year. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Nola Casey Scholarship was established as an OCCF-administered scholarship in 2018 by a planned gift from Nola Casey. The scholarship encourages worthy students from Mason High School to pursue a degree in higher education. This is an endowed fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.