Classen High School Alumni Association Scholarship
- Graduating senior of the Classen School of Advanced Studies at Northeast Academy’s School of Fine Arts with a high school GPA ≥ 2.5.
- Recipients must attend a public or independent/private, regional or comprehensive, academic institution in Oklahoma.
Financial need is considered.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees and book expenses; payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Classen High School Alumni Association Scholarship was established in 2012 by the Classen High Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which academic program are you in at your school? Fine Arts, International Baccalaureate or other (Please Explain).
- Describe someone who was important to you continuing your education and how they influenced you.
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no,” please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to return to the General Application and attach a FAFSA or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.) If you cannot complete the FAFSA, please indicate your financial circumstances on your General Application under the particular circumstances question.