Richard Kells Memorial Scholarship
- Graduate student attending Oklahoma City University School of Law.
- Applicants must demonstrate the capacity to “give back” to their community; this information should be included in their resume.
- Applicants must have a part-time job.
- Preference may be given to students pursuing a career in tax law or students participating in the Oklahoma City University Law Review.
The award may be used for tuition, fees, and books. Payments are made directly to Oklahoma City University after proof of enrollment has been provided to the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Payments will be for the following academic year.
The Richard Kells Memorial Scholarship Fund was established to honor Richard Kells’ commitment and professional contributions to the Oklahoma City Community and encourage students to pursue professional expertise in law. This is an endowed scholarship fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently employed?
- Briefly describe your place of employment and the work you do.
- Do you receive any other grant or scholarship assistance? If so, please elaborate.