Central Oklahoma ASHRAE Scholarship
- Must be enrolled at a university or college in the state of Oklahoma, completing a graduate or undergraduate (4-year) engineering degree program related to HVACR. Graduate students may be enrolled part-time; undergraduates must be enrolled as a full-time student.
- A cumulative GPA ≥ 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference will be given to current ASHRAE student members at schools in the chapter’s boundaries, as well as Oklahoma residents and US citizens.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, and book expenses; payments are made directly to the school.
The Central Oklahoma Chapter of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers Scholarship Fund was established in 2012 to encourage the study of the engineering fields related to heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR).
- up to $2,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your past, current and/or future involvement in the HVACR industry. (Please limit to 300 words.)
- Submit the name and email of an ASHRAE member or faculty who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to follow up with your reference to make sure they have received our email request. Contact email@example.com for questions.