Carol & Dr. R. LeRoy Carpenter Scholarship Fund
Eligibility Requirements of Application:
• Applicants must be either incoming OR current students at the OU College of Medicine. Students must be admitted to the OU College of Medicine before applying for this scholarship.
• Applicants will be evaluated on their effort and commitment to the study of medicine and their GPA achievement.
• Preference for students studying epidemiology.
• No preference for students with financial need.
The award may be used for tuition, fees, books, equipment and supplies at the OU College of Medicine. Payments are made directly to the OU College of Medicine after proof of enrollment has been provided to the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Students may reapply for this award each year.
The Carol & Dr. R. LeRoy Carpenter Scholarship Fund was established in 2021 to honor high-achieving students at the OU College of Medicine.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to the OU College of Medicine?
- Are you a current OU College of Medicine student?
- Are you studying epidemiology? Please note: this is only a preference. You can still apply if you plan to pursue another specialty.