Amber Fawn Wooton-Clark Memorial Scholarship Fund
Eligibility Requirements of Application:
- Graduating high school senior from Woodward High School.
- Applicants must be residents of the Woodward community for a minimum of eight semesters before graduation.
- Student must have an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
- Financial need will be considered in the event of a tie.
The Amber Fawn Wooton-Clark Memorial Scholarship Fund will be a one-time award. The award may be used for tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board. Funds may be used for tuition, fees, and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school.
The Amber Fawn Wooton-Clark Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 2019 by Woodward High School classmates of Amber Fawn Wooton-Clark. The fund encourages worthy students from Woodward High School to pursue higher academic achievement.
- Supplemental Questions
- How many semesters have you attended Woodward High School?
- This scholarship gives special consideration to applicants' leadership and character through community service and volunteer programs, especially those serving individuals with disabilities. If you have worked with a program that serves individuals with disabilities, please discuss below: