Malzahn Family Fund - Noble County Scholarship
The Malzahn Family Fund-Noble County Scholarship will be awarded to graduating seniors from Noble County high schools (Perry, Morrison, Frontier and Billings). At least one award will be given from each school. Graduating seniors nominated by faculty of the high schools are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from Perry, Morrison, Frontier or Billings high schools.
- Applicants must supply a letter of recommendation from a faculty member of their high school.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must have attended your high school for at least two years at the time of graduation.
- Financial need is considered.
Consideration for this scholarship will be given to participation in school and community activities, academic performance and preparation for college, and financial need.
Scholarships will be for up to $5,000 per year, renewable for three additional years of undergraduate study. Funding will be limited to study for an undergraduate degree or certification at an accredited institution in the United States. Funding may be used for tuition, fees, books and room and board for on-campus housing. Students must be enrolled full-time. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester. Scholarships may be renewed for students making satisfactory progress toward a degree with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students must begin utilizing the award in the Fall following their high school graduation. All funding is paid to the college each semester after enrollment verification is received.
The Malzahn Family Fund-Noble County Scholarship was created in 2019 to assist Noble county students in pursuing their higher educational goals without financial burden.