Malzahn Family Fund - Noble County Vocational Technical Education Scholarship

The Malzahn Family Fund-Noble County Vocational Technical Education Scholarship will be awarded to graduating seniors from Noble County high schools (Perry, Morrison, Frontier and Billings) who plan to attend a vocational-technical school. Students currently attending Vocational Technical high schools who graduated from Noble County high schools may also apply for this scholarship. Graduating seniors nominated by faculty of the high schools are eligible to apply.


  • Applicants must be graduating seniors from Perry, Morrison, Frontier or Billings high schools OR current Vocational Technical students who graduated from Noble County high schools.
  • Applicants must supply a letter of recommendation from a faculty member of their high school.
  • Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
  • Must have attended your high school for at least two years at the time of graduation.
  • Financial need considered

Consideration for this scholarship will be given to participation in school and community activities, academic performance and preparation for college, and financial need.

Scholarships will be for up to $3,000 per year toward certification for a specific vocational or technical program offered at any Oklahoma Career Tech campus. Award will be based on the actual cost estimate to complete the student’s certification. Funding may be used for tuition, fees, and other costs directly related to fulfilling the requirements for certification. Awards will be paid directly to the school.

The Malzahn Family Fund-Noble County Vocational Technical Education Scholarship was created in 2019 to assist Noble county students in pursuing their educational goals without financial burden.

Up to $3,000
Supplemental Questions
  1. Describe your and your family’s history in Noble County. How has living in Noble County shaped who you are as a person?
  2. How long have you attended your current high school?
  3. Submit the name and email address of a faculty member at your high school who has agreed to submit a letter of nomination for the Malzahn Family Fund Scholarship on your behalf. Please note: this nomination request will be sent to your teacher via email. If your teacher does not receive the request, please have them check spam or junk mail or email us at
  4. Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no,” please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to return to the General Application and attach a FAFSA or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.) If you cannot complete the FAFSA, please indicate your financial circumstances on your General Application under the particular circumstances question.