Dr. Gary M. Moore Great Plan Scholarship
The purpose of the Gary M. Moore, M.D., Great Plan Scholarship Fund with the Oklahoma City Community Foundation is to facilitate outstanding high school seniors in need of financial assistance so that they may experience the educational opportunities offered by the Oklahoma City University College of Arts and Sciences.
- Graduating seniors from an accredited Oklahoma high school.
- The committee will consider two of the following three factors in their selections for this scholarship: ACT
(≥ 30), GPA (≥3.25), and/or class rank (top-10 %).
- A non-smoker
- Plans to pursue a major within the Oklahoma City University College of Arts and Sciences
- Demonstrate leadership and altruistic activities
The Gary Moore Great Plan scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years and can only be used at Oklahoma City University in the College of Arts and Sciences. Recipients must maintain a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. Funds may be used for tuition, fees and book expenses. Payments are made directly to the school. Recipients of the Dr. Gary Moore Great Plan Scholarship are not eligible to receive any other scholarship awards from the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain why you believe an Oklahoma City University education will make the difference in your academic and career plans. (Please limit to 500 words.)
- Do you consider yourself a non-smoker?