Westmoore High School Alumni Scholarship
- Graduating from Westmoore High School in Moore, Oklahoma.
- Must have attended Westmoore High School during junior and senior years.
- An unweighted cumulative GPA > 2.75.
- Preference may be given to applicants demonstrating outstanding community and school service.
Funds may be used for educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
- Supplemental Questions
- How has Westmoore High School prepared you for your future endeavors? (Please limit to 250 words.)
- Have you attended Westmoore High School during your junior and senior years?
- In 50 words or less, tell us who (living or dead) you would invite to coffee.
- Please list any family members who are Westmoore High School graduates.
- How would the scholarship impact your education? (Please limit to 250 words.)