Donna Vandiver Knapp Piano & Vocal Music Education Fund
- Applicants may be a graduating high school senior or a college freshman, sophomore or junior.
- Applicants must attend or plan on attending the University of Oklahoma College of Music.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Student must be an Oklahoma state resident and a US citizen.
- Two awards will go out each year; one for piano and one for vocal music education.
Financial need is considered.
Recipients of the Donna Vandiver Knapp Piano and Vocal Music Education Fund may reapply for the scholarship each year (4 award maximum).
Funds must be used at The University of Oklahoma College of Music for the cost of tuition, fees, required books and supplies. Payments are made directly to the school. Payments are issued in the following academic year.
The Donna Vandiver Knapp Piano and Vocal Music Education Fund was established in 2012 to provide scholarship opportunities for qualified students majoring in music education with an emphasis in piano or vocal music at the University of Oklahoma.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted to the University of Oklahoma?
- Are you majoring in Music Education?
- Will your major have an emphasis on piano or vocal music?
- Either select Option 1: Upload a digital file of a personal musical performance.
- Or select Option 2: Enter the URL of an online recording of a personal musical performance.