Garner Stocker Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must be an employee or legal dependent of any employee of Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc., or one of Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc.’s franchisees or vendors.
- High school seniors and students already in college may apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be students at an accredited institution, pursuing a degree or certification program.
- Preference may be given to applicants from households with greater longevity with respect to the sponsoring employer.
- Eligible students may renew their Garner Stocker Scholarship. A collegiate GPA ≥ 2.0 and current enrollment in a minimum of 12 credit hours is required for the renewal process.
- Limited to four consecutive years.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees and book expenses at any accredited institution of higher education for degree or certification programs. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Garner-Stocker Foundation, Inc. established the Taco Mayo Scholarship Fund at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation to benefit individuals associated with Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc., and assist them in pursuing a college-level education.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please indicate the eligibility category that qualifies you for this scholarship.
- How long has the Taco Mayo employee or vendor worked for Taco Mayo?
- Please submit the name and email address of a current employer who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. You must follow up with your recommender to make sure they received our email request. Please have them check their spam folders.
- Provide a brief statement relating to how this scholarship would benefit you, why you have chosen your intended or current field of study, and what your goals are with respect to that field of study (300-500 words).
- Provide a statement of association with Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc. as an employee, dependent of an employee, vendor or vendor's dependent and the length of that association.