Hudiburg Family Fund Scholarships
- A graduating senior for each Mid-Del Public School District high school.
- Must have been enrolled in the Mid-Del District schools for the two full academic years prior to graduation.
- A cumulative high school GPA ≥ 3.0.
- Attend an Oklahoma public college or technology center.
- Recipients must maintain a collegiate GPA ≥ 3.0 to be eligible for reapplication.
Financial need is considered.
Funds may be used for educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited public two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in Oklahoma. Payments are made directly to the school.
The Hudiburg Family Scholarship program has served the Mid-Del School District since 1996. The scholarship endowment fund was established at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation in 2005.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe why you want to be a recipient of the Hudiburg Family Scholarship, why you financially need this scholarship and how your educational experience has been influenced by the Mid-Del Schools. (Please limit to 500 words.)
- Have you been enrolled in the Mid-Del District schools for two full academic years prior to your anticipated graduation?
- Are you co-enrolled at the Mid-Del Technology Center?
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no,” please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to return to the General Application and attach a FAFSA or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.) If you cannot complete the FAFSA, please indicate your financial circumstances on your General Application under the particular circumstances question.