Extreme Aquatic Swim Team Scholarship
- Eligible applicants must be graduating high school seniors; preference will be given to swimmers who live and attend high school in the Edmond, North Oklahoma City, Deer Creek or Piedmont areas. Home-schooled students are also eligible to apply.
- Unweighted cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 2.75.
- Applicants must demonstrate participation with and competition for a high school swim team and/or Oklahoma Swimming registered club team for a minimum of two out of their four years during their high school career (9th-12th grade).
- Financial need is considered.
The Extreme Aquatic Team Scholarship is a one-time award.
The award may be used for tuition, fees and books. Payments are issued in the following academic year. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Extreme Aquatic Team Scholarship was established in 2018. This scholarship encourages students who have participated in competitive swimming during high school to pursue a degree in higher education. The award may be used at any academically accredited, nonprofit educational institution in the United States, including vocational/technical centers. This is an endowed fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you participated and competed for a high school swim team and/or Oklahoma Swimming registered club team for a minimum of 2 out of your 4 years during your high school career (9th-12th grade)?
- If yes, please list your swim team involvement and years below.