Bennett Family Scholarship
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from a high school in Oklahoma.
- Unweighted GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.0.
- Applicants must be the child of a single parent. The single parent must have legal custody and have sole responsibility for the daily care of at least one child aged 18 or under. Single is defined as legally separated, divorced, widowed, or never having been married or remarried.
- Applicants must intend to pursue studies in education, science, technology, engineering and/or mathematics.
- Financial need will be considered.
The Bennett Family Scholarship is renewable up to four times. Students must maintain in 3.0 GPA to be eligible for renewal.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, and books at any accredited college or university offering a four-year curriculum in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Bennett Family Scholarship fund was established in 2015 to encourage graduating seniors from single-parent homes in Oklahoma to pursue post-secondary education degree programs at an accredited college or university offering a four-year curriculum. The Bennett Family Scholarship is an endowed scholarship fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.