Jones High School Scholarship
- Must have completed their junior and senior years at Jones High School and be a graduating senior from Jones High School.
- A GPA ≥ 3.0 and ACT ≥ 19.
- Demonstrate participation in at least one extracurricular activity at the high school or in the community.
Financial need is considered.
Funds may be used for educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Jones High School Scholarship Fund was established in 2000 by the citizens of Jones to encourage high school graduates to pursue higher education. This is an endowed scholarship fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation administered in conjunction with the faculty and administration of Jones High School.
- Supplemental Questions
- Explain why you deserve to be a recipient of this scholarship and describe your academic and career goals that you can achieve with this award. (Please limit to 500 words.)
- Will you complete both your junior year and senior year of high school at Jones?
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no,” please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to return to the General Application and attach a FAFSA or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.) If you cannot complete the FAFSA, please indicate your financial circumstances on your General Application under the particular circumstances question.