95th Division Scholarship
Eligibility Requirements of Application:
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior or a student enrolled in a college or vocational degree program.
- Applicants must be a descendant of a member of one of the various components** of the 95th Division.
- Unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 2.5.
- Applicants must plan to attend any fully-accredited, profit or not-for-profit college, university or vocational school offering a two-year or a four-year curriculum in the United States.
- Preference for financial need
**"Components" include World War II or the various transitions of the Division as part of the Army Reserves.
Questions about service records can be directed by email to the following contact: email@example.com
The 95th Division Scholarship is a one-time award with an opportunity to reapply. Recipients may be considered for additional years of scholarship funding, but the recipient must reapply for the 95th Division Scholarship. No one student may receive the scholarship for more than four years.
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school.
The 95th Division established this scholarship through an initial gift to the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. The 95th Division Scholarship fund encourages graduating high school students who are descendants of a soldier who served in any component of the 95th Division to pursue post-secondary education. Elements of the 95th Division are located in most areas of the United States, and soldiers/veterans of the Division may be found in any of the 50 states. This is an endowed scholarship fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you complete the transcript request portion on the General Application? If not, please make sure your transcript has been submitted.
- Is the 95th Division member you are related to active or retired?
- What is your relationship to the 95th Division member? (example: child, grandchild, etc.)
- Enter the time of service for the 95th Division member:
- Enter the subordinate unit the 95th Division member served in:
- Rank of the 95th Division member:
- Please upload a copy if you have verification of the ancestor's assignment to the 95th Division (i.e., an evaluation report, an assignment order, or the DD214 form).
- Show 2 more