Kay Jewell Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior of Putnam City High School.
- This scholarship is restricted to students who received specific Individual Education Plan (IEP) services.
- Preference may be given to applicants pursuing education at Francis Tuttle Vocational School.
Funds may be used for educational related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The Kay Jewell Scholarship Fund was established in honor of the 2004 Putnam City High School Teacher of the Year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you receive specific Individual Education Plan (IEP) services?
- Why do you think you should be awarded this scholarship? (Please limit to 500 words.)
- Please submit the name and email address for a guidance counselor who can verify that you receive IEP services. Please check with your guidance counselor to make sure they received an email request from us.