Cravin’ Flight Scholarship in Honor of Lt. Col. Matt Kincade
- Applicants must major in a degree program with the intended purpose of training to become a professional pilot.
- Applicants must attend a four-year college or university in Oklahoma.
- Applicants must apply during their sophomore or junior years of college for funds to apply during their junior or senior years of college.
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Financial aid will be considered.
The Cravin’ Flight Scholarship is a one-year award. The award may be used for tuition, fees, books, equipment and/or supplies, and flight costs. Payments are made directly to the student’s college after proof of enrollment has been provided to the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
The Cravin’ Flight Scholarship Fund was established in 2020 by Lt. Col. Matt Kincade’s wife, Gina Kincade, to honor his legacy through aviation scholarships.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please discuss your path to becoming a professional pilot.