Custom Dental Cares Scholarship Fund
- Must be dependents of employees of any Custom Dental USA location.
- Preference to students who have contributed to their communities through community service or for outstanding performance on the job.
- Preference for employees who have worked at Custom Dental USA for two or more years.
- Preference to financial need according to the FAFSA. Note: Students must be United States citizens.
Dependent is defined as a child of an employee, ages 17-24 years old, who is claimed on the employee or the employee’s spouse’s tax return or medical insurance.
Incoming freshmen, undergraduate, or vocational-technical students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students awarded this scholarship can reapply and compete for the Custom Dental Cares Scholarship each year. The award may be used for tuition, fees, books, equipment and/or supplies, or room and board at any four-year or two-year college or vocational-technical school in the United States. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
Dr. Kelly and Jan Brown established the Custom Dental Cares Scholarship Fund to assist dependents of Custom Dental Employees to pursue higher education.
- Supplemental Questions
- Does your parent work at Custom Dental USA? If no, then you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- What is the name of your parent who works at Custom Dental USA?
- If so, what is their Custom Dental USA location?
- How many years has your parent worked at Custom Dental USA?
- With your educational pursuit, how can you impact others?