Dr. Michael L. Weber Memorial Scholarship Fund
Eligibility Requirements of Application:
- Applicants must be accepted to the OU College of Medicine.
- Applicants must be entering their first year of medical school.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- All applicants must be either residents of the state of Oklahoma or must have graduated from an Oklahoma college or university.
The Dr. Michael L. Weber Memorial Scholarship Fund is a one-time award. The award may be used for tuition, fees, books, housing, school equipment and/or supplies at the OU College of Medicine.
The Dr. Michael L. Weber Memorial Scholarship Fund was established by his sister, Dr. Maril Weber, in 2021 to assist OU College of Medicine students.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please discuss your path to medical school and why you selected the OU College of Medicine. Where did you complete your undergraduate degree? What kind of medicine do you want to practice?