Dean Wild Memorial Scholarship
- Graduating seniors of Oklahoma high schools where Mr. Wild taught: Putnam City West, Frederick, Hollis and Watonga.
- A GPA between 3.25 and 3.79.
- Financial need is considered.
Funds may be used for educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school.
The Dean Wild Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 2008 to honor the career of a beloved coach and administrator.
- Supplemental Questions
- Reflect on a teacher, coach or administrator whose guidance influenced you to continue your education. (Please limit to 500 words.)
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no,” please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to return to the General Application and attach a FAFSA or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.) If you cannot complete the FAFSA, please indicate your financial circumstances on your General Application under the particular circumstances question.