Brian Wechsler Memorial Scholarship
Please note: To be eligible for this scholarship, be sure to complete and submit the General Application and the additional question asked on this application.
- A graduating senior of Edmond Memorial, Edmond North or Edmond Santa Fe high schools in Edmond, Oklahoma. Preference will be given to Edmond Memorial High School applicants.
- A GPA between 3.0 and 3.5.
- Demonstrate participation in extracurricular school activities as well as community-based activities.
- Financial need is considered.
The fund may be used for educational-related expenses such as tuition, fees and books at any academically accredited two-year, four-year or vocational technical nonprofit institution in the United States. Payments are made directly to the school.
The scholarship was established by the family in memory of Brian Wechsler to benefit a graduating senior of Edmond Memorial High School who participates in extracurricular and community-based activities.
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you submit your household's FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) for the coming year when you completed the General Application? (NOTE: If you answered "no,” please know that financial need may be considered for this scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to return to the General Application and attach a FAFSA or a 1040 if you cannot complete the FAFSA.) If you cannot complete the FAFSA, please indicate your financial circumstances on your General Application under the particular circumstances question.