OGE Positive Energy Scholarship Application
- Eligible applicants must be graduating high school seniors living in the OG&E service area in Oklahoma and western Arkansas. A map of OG&E’s service area may be found here: Service Area Map
OGE Energy Corp. Foundation Scholarship recipients must attend college in the states of Oklahoma or Arkansas.
- Unweighted cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.25.
ACT score greater than or equal to 25 and/or SAT score greater than or equal to 1200.
- Preference for STEM majors.
- Preference for students pursuing a degree that promotes and leads to a future career in the energy field.
- Preference for financial need.
The OGE Positive Energy Scholarship is renewable for up to four consecutive years; an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 is required to be considered for renewal.
The award may be used for tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board. Payments are made in two installments (fall and spring semester) each academic year directly to the student’s school after proof of enrollment has been provided to the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Payments are issued in the following academic year. No more than six credit hours may be completed online each semester.
The OGE Positive Energy Scholarship was established in 2018 by the OGE Energy Corp. Foundation. This scholarship encourages worthy students from the OG&E service territory to pursue a degree in higher education. This is an endowed fund of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.